This silicone and wood teething rattle toy for the modern babies is not only visually appealing but also functional. It offers two different textures for the babies to teeth on. The silicone rubber is soft on the gum while the harder wood provides much needed relief. The double beech wooden rings rattles when shaken.
- Food grade silicone that are BPA, PVC, Phathalates, lead and cadmium free.
- Beech wood ring conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada.
- Both wood and silicone are antimicrobial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden toys in water or allow them to be super wet for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild dish soap sparingly.
- If the finish on your wood toy dulls over time, simply apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil, such as organic olive oil or coconut oil, on the wood. Let it soak in and wipe off.
SHIPPING & EXCHANGES
Please allow 2-3 business days for this item to ship via standard USPS shipping. Rush shipments will ship within 24 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday. Any rush shipments placed on Saturday will not ship until Monday morning.
At Waiting On Martha Home we want you to love your pieces as much as we do! We do allow returns for store credit or exchange only, within 15 days of receipt. If wishing to exchange or return for store credit please fill out our returns authorization form HERE and we'll provide you an RMA number to return your items. The following items are NOT eligible for exchange or store credit: beauty and personal hygiene products, jewelry, special order furniture, original art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, gift cards, or any items where there packaging and/or seal has been broken or opened.
We do thoroughly inspect all shipments before sending them off, damages can sometimes occur. We ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt and notify us of any damage asap so we can take the appropriate measure to rectify the situation. Please also take pictures of the box and any damages that may have occurred. Damages must be reported within 15 days of receipt be eligible for refund or replacement.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns for exchange, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full policy, call our Customer Care team at 678.293.6072 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#howWOMgiftsit coming soon