Healthy and simple vegetarian and vegan recipes
With 75 recipes that are easily prepared in one pan: Whether you have only half an hour or an entire afternoon, the 75 recipes featured in Vegetarian Dinner's in the Oven are healthy, simple, and require minimal prep and cleanup. The vegetarian and vegan recipes in this book are organized into cooking times—from quick dishes requiring 30 minutes or less to full meals that are ready in an hour to slow recipes that take an hour or more.
• Featuring menu-planning ideas, helpful infographics, and show stopping photos of almost every dish
• Vibrant cookbook will be a go-to staple for entertaining friends and family
• Rukmini Iyer is a food stylist, food writer, and recipe developer based in London. She is the author of Dinner's in the Oven: Simple One-Pan Meals, The Roasting Tin, and The Green Roasting Tin
Fans of Mark Bittman's Dinner for Everyone and Carla Lalli Music's Where Cooking Begins will love preparing the simple and filling recipes in Vegetarian Dinner's in the Oven.
Vegetarians, vegans, and carnivores alike will happily dig in to these 75 one-pan recipes.
• Makes a great housewarming or wedding shower gift
• Mouthwatering recipes include Crispy Kale and Bulgur Salad, Quick-Cook Leek Orzotto, Squash and Gorgonzola Tart with Figs and Pecans, Smoked Tofu with Fennel, Bok Choy and Peanut Satay Dressing, Pantry Pasta Bake, and much more.
SHIPPING & EXCHANGES
Please allow 2-3 business days for this item to ship via standard USPS shipping. Rush shipments will ship within 24 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday. Any rush shipments placed on Saturday will not ship until Monday morning.
At Waiting On Martha Home we want you to love your pieces as much as we do! We do allow returns for store credit or exchange only, within 15 days of receipt. If wishing to exchange or return for store credit please fill out our returns authorization form HERE and we'll provide you an RMA number to return your items. The following items are NOT eligible for exchange or store credit: beauty and personal hygiene products, jewelry, special order furniture, rugs, original art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, gift cards, or any items where there packaging and/or seal has been broken or opened.
We do thoroughly inspect all shipments before sending them off, damages can sometimes occur. We ask that you inspect your pieces immediately upon receipt and notify us of any damage asap so we can take the appropriate measure to rectify the situation. Please also take pictures of the box and any damages that may have occurred. Damages must be reported within 15 days of receipt be eligible for refund or replacement.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns for exchange, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full policy, call our Customer Care team at 678.293.6072 or email us at email@example.com
#howWOMgiftsit coming soon